- Value #1 – Experience. Our team possesses over 20 years of collective experience in the telecommunications industry. Our experience enables us to deliver unique solutions tailored to best fit the needs of each specific customer.
- Value #2 – Customer Service. We are dedicated to addressing our client’s questions and needs in a timely manner. As our valued customer, we value your feedback and we continually look for ways to provide you with the best solution possible.
- Value #3 – Reputable. Being in the telecommunications industry for over 20 years, our firm has extensive past performance providing quality support to our customers. This experience has enabled us to establish a solid background and a reputable name within this market.
- Value #4 Competitive. Artcom is focused on providing our customers with the best possible solution at an affordable rate. In this manner, we offer rates that our competitive in our industry without sacrificing the quality that has enabled us successfully perform on our contract work.
An Established Communications and Technology Solutions Provider Artcom is an established communications and technology solutions provider for both private and governmental agencies throughout the United States. Since our company’s inception, we have been committed to creating long-lasting business relationships with our clients. This has been accomplished by enabling our customers to enhance their productivity and efficiently respond to business challenges more effectively through the supply of quality, cost effective, converged communication solutions. Our team’s extensive technological experience related to the telecommunications industry allows our staff of professionals to develop a comprehensive understanding of your unique communication and technology needs, which enables us to respond to those needs in an expeditious manner. Through our strategic partnerships with industry leaders, Artcom is able to take a comprehensive approach to your voice and data infrastructure and supply recommendations using the latest technological solutions to help you gain a competitive advantage, and make a positive impact on your organization’s bottom line.
Professional Cabling & Installation ServicesArtcom Associates, Inc. possesses Panduit and Systimax Certified trained professional technicians. They are trained in the installation, certification, and deployment of telecommunications equipment, and each technician possesses a sound knowledge of the best practices of the structured cabling industry. A structured cabling system may combine data and voice cabling into one network for greater flexibility, reliability, and efficiency. We exhibit a great amount of commitment to excellence in order to ensure that our client’s possess an infrastructure consisting of a flexible and manageable system.
Artcom Is A Comprehensive Provider Of Telecommunications Consulting and Support! The cable infrastructure in your office or building is a critical component of your entire network. Proper planning, design, installation, and maintenance of this infrastructure can have a positive impact on your company’s day-to-day operations and can contribute to its success. Whether you’re building a new location or want to upgrade your existing infrastructure, Artcom is the only provider you need for your cabling projects. As a full-service provider, our start-to-finish approach includes the following:
• Site Survey
• Materials Supply
Contact Artcom to discuss how we can support your telecommunications needs!
Do you have a plan that can restore your phone service in the event of a disaster? During a hurricane or storm, can your employees, clients, or vendors reach you? If you lose your telephones for an hour, a day, a week…what would that do to your bottom line? If your phones are important to your business, then you are putting your business at risk by not having a disaster recovery plan for your critical phone lines. Artcom offers quality disaster planning support to help protect your organization not only during natural disasters such as snowstorms or hurricanes, but also localized ones like fires, power outages, downed trees, or even the accidental cutting of a cable in your area. In fact, these localized disasters may have more impact on your business than you realize because they are unknown to clients and customers outside your local area. All businesses today need to plan for the prospect of a disaster interrupting their operations.
Let Artcom help you make sure that in the event of a disaster, your business remains operational. We provide a reasonably priced solution which is extremely reliable and secure. We can set up your plan to provide your clients, vendors, and employees with the continuity you have worked hard to establish. With an Artcom disaster plan in place you can:
• Remain available to your customers/clients 24×7,
• Provide employee information/notification
• Receive voice answered services with email notification
• Receive both voice and fax communications
When your phones need to remain in service without interruption, Artcom can transfer your calls automatically to another location not affected by the disaster, or answer the calls for you when your office is not functioning. Be prepared for the future…Office loss doesn’t have to be business loss.
- Artcom provided exceptional support in a timely manner at an affordable price!